November 2, 2022
Akto is on a mission to make API security journeys for security engineers and developers 10x easier and faster. In the last 9 months, we have received an incredibly positive response on the quick and easy way to deploy Akto on-premise. We continue to listen to our users and we have realised that ease of deployment is incredibly critical for our users. We took it as a challenge to give our users a delightful experience of integrating Akto making it even faster.
Today, we are super excited to announce that we have released Akto 60 seconds Deploy in AWS. Akto 60 seconds Deploy is our attempt to get Akto in the hands of the user at ludicrous speed. We don’t want users to spend a lot of time getting first value out of the awesome tool we have built.
Akto 60 seconds deploy is a way for users to deploy Akto’s self hosted version (on-prem) in their clouds - AWS or GCP within 60 seconds.
*It’s free! Akto doesn’t charge for The 60 seconds deploy. It is absolutely free. There is a very small cost (USD 3.00 per day) of on-premise deployment that your cloud provider ( AWS/ GCP) will charge.
1. Navigate and Log in to https://stairway.akto.io/
2. Select your preferred region.
3. Enter 3 required parameters:
4. Click on create stack.
5. Once the stack is deployed, navigate to the output section and grab the url for dashboard and signup!
6. You might see 502 bad gateway for a few seconds.
7. Refresh the page and you will see the dashboard deployed in your AWS.
8. Awesome! You can now go to quick start in left nav to add API data sources for quick inventory.