February 14, 2023
Say goodbye to tedious and time-consuming pen-testing workflows with Akto's Burp extension. With the extension, you'll be able to turbocharge your testing process in less than 20 seconds. And the best part? You won't even have to worry about any configurations - the extension is ready to use right out of the box.
It works completely in the background, capturing all your sensitive API traffic and seamlessly importing it into Akto Dashboard. With this extension, you can focus on finding vulnerabilities instead of worrying about manual data capture.
Plus, with its open-source nature, you have the flexibility to customize and enhance it as your needs evolve. Upgrade your pen-testing game with Akto's Burp extension today!
1. Navigate to Quick start on the dashboard.
2. Download the Burp extension.
3. After downloading the extension, open your Burpsuite and Navigate to the Extender tab.
4. To load the Burp extension, select the downloaded file i.e., Akto.jar
5. Do check if the extension is loaded successfully.
6. In your Burpsuite, navigate to the Intercept under the Proxy tab and open the browser.
7. Browse the app to generate API traffic.
8. Do check if the Burp traffic is loaded successfully.
Below is a video demo of how to use the Burp extension.